ANGA EXT-120-4K HDMI Extender Over Single Cat5e/6 Cable with IR 4K 120m
The 4K 120M HDMI extender uses one single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended) cable instead of HDMI cable, you can extend the HDMI1.3-1080P signal to 120 meters or HDMI2.0 [email protected] to 60 meters. The purpose of the extender is to achieves long-distance signal transmission with low-cost wires.
- 120M long distance transmission.
- Multi-receiver cascade transmission.
- Low power consumption, low temperature and high safety.
- Length of CAT-5E/CAT-6 cable between Rx and TX:up to 120 meters
- HDMI input:4K/1080p/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support audio format:DTS/Dolby/LPCM
- HDMI output:4K 30Hz/1080p/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Max bandwidth:340MHz
- Max baud rate:3.4x3Gbps
- Input video signal:0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal:5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input HDMI cable distance≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Output HDMI cable distance≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- TX Max working current:350mA
- RX Max working current:200mA
- Power adapter format:Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range:(-15 to +55ºC)
- Operating Humidity range:5% to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H):94x84x24(mm)
- TX Weight:223g
- RX Weight:223g
- TX Extender x1pc
- RX Extender x1pc
- IR cable x1 pair
- 5V DC Power adapter x2pcs
- User Manual x1pc