Edifier R1010BT Powered Bluetooth Speakers Brown
RAISE YOUR SOUND
To kick it up a notch, the classic R1010BT Bluetooth speakers re-introduces bookshelf speakers in a whole new way. What you get is the high-quality audio performance you’d never expect from such simple a compact design. Housed in 100% medium-density fibreboard (MDF), this R1010BT is the revisitation of another Edifier classic, the R1000TCN. Featuring 4” bass drivers and 3/4” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, the R1010BT Bluetooth bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with subtlety and details.
MORE THAN ONE WAY TO CONNECT
Dual integrated line-in jacks for connection to other analogue audio devices, saving you the trouble of plugging in and pulling out. The tone control encompasses bass and volume together with the dynamic treble enhancement on port A which is dedicated to catering to your playback preference. For a personalised listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. The R1010BT Bluetooth bookshelf speakers also feature dual stereo line-in ports. Most of all, it is Bluetooth ready.
- Look sleek in its classic wood grain finish with contrasting silver-coloured panels, the R1010BT makes an elegant addition to any place.
- 15mm thick MDF (medium-density fibreboard) enclosures that damps out unwanted, extraneous energy and vibration.
- Appealing rounded edges offer you the softened feel.
Many ways to connect
3.5mm to RCA Bluetooth 3.5mm AUX
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT：R/L: 12W+12W
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:≥85dB(A)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:70Hz-20KHz
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:Line in A: 700mV±50mV
Line in B: 500mV±50mV
- INPUT TYPE:RCA (x2)
- BASS DRIVER:4 inch (106mm)
- TREBLE DRIVER:Φ13 mm
- DIMENSON:6in x 9.5in x7in (WxHxD)