Silicon Power Portable SSD Bolt B10 128GB USB 3.1 Micro-B 400-400MB/s
Like to get some work done on your daily commute? Let the B10 boost your productivity on the go by unburdening your laptop from storage devouring data or speedily saving all your projects. For smooth and efficient work processes and hassle-free data backups. And even if the train is super crowded, you will always find some space for your slim and compact buddy Bolt B10.
You have big ideas, large files to handle, and a need for speed? The B10 will not disappoint you. With transfer speeds of up to 400MB/s and storage capacities of up to 512GB, it stores even massive files in seconds and lets you free up valuable space on your laptop.
– Ultra-compact and lightweight for great portability
– Clean and smooth exterior design
– Large storage capacity of up to 512GB
– Superfast transfer rates of up to 400MB/s read & write speed*
– Supports LDPC error correction and Wear Leveling
– Free download of SP Widget software for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
Power supply: DC 5V
Cable: Micro-B (B10) to Type-A (PC/NB)
Dimensions: 80.0 x 49.5 x 9.4mm
Interface: USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
Performance Read(max.): 400MB/s
Performance Write(max.): 400MB/s
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x or later, Linux 2.6.31 or later
Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
*The transmission speed will vary depending on system performance, such as hardware, software, file system, usage and product capacity. Speeds are tested by Silicon Power with FAT32 (for cross-platform sharing) or NTFS (for single file over 4GB) file formats using CDM or ATTO tests.