TRUST Paxxon 1000VA UPS with 4 standard wall power outlets
- Reliable 1000VA UPS with built-in battery
- Provides temporary battery power during power outage; prevents loss of data and damage to hardware
- 4 wall power outlets with battery and surge protection to connect your computer, computer peripherals, networking equipment, flatscreen TV, home automation products or alarm system
- Surge protected outputs to prevent damage from power surges, spikes and fluctuations
- USB port and software to monitor the status of the UPS, sending alerts and automatic shutdown of your computer
- AVR function to ensure stable 230V output voltage
- Clear audible alerts when the power goes out, so you have time to save your files and shut down your computer
- Built-in overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
- Extended warranty of €20.000 on connected equipment*
- *Check conditions on trust.com
In Safe Hands
You can rest easy, knowing that the Trust Paxxon 1000VA is keeping an eye out for your devices. The reliable UPS is an ideal secondary power source to your electronics, keeping them running temporarily during power grid blackouts, and protecting them from power surge damage.
Protect Your Devices
With 4 standard wall power outlets, the Paxxon is equipped to protect whatever device or peripheral is connected to it: computer, TV, gaming console, home automation or alarm system, router or modem, or other wall-powered devices. You can connect devices up to a maximum total of 600 Watts or 1000VA.
During a blackout, the UPS’ large battery generously covers the power needs of an average PC setup. With 2 minutes of runtime* to save your work and safely shut the system down, the quality of your files and equipment is guaranteed to be maintained.
* At 450W capacity load
Paxxon’s USB connection and downloadable PC software enable you to program the UPS to execute an automated shutdown, in case of a power outage. If you’d rather save your work and power off manually, the software allows you to set custom visible and audible signals to alert you, as well as monitor the power supply status at all times.
Thanks to the AVR function, the UPS will maintain a stable output voltage. In the event of power surges or spikes, your equipment is in safe hands.